Fill out the form on this page and get your new e-book about onboarding right away.
What is onboarding?
In short onboarding is:
- Thorough process in the first year of a new employee's recruitment
- Covers practical, personal and relational factors
- An introduction to a company's vision, mission, culture and values
- The proces where a new employee goes from being an outsider to an insider
- A thorough introduction to work tasks
What's important in great onboarding?
- The employee is the center of attention in the onboarding process
- The employee develops a sense of belonging
- The employee receives a thorough introduction to work tasks
- All employees are included in your company's onboarding-strategy
Source: Ann-Katrine Schepler, Learning & Implementation Consultant, and onboarding-specialist in Learningbank.